You are allowed to browse our Sites without giving us any personal information about yourself. Once you have chosen to provide us with your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us, and you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We are allowed to collect and store the following personal information:
· names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical contact information, and sometimes credit card or other financial information used for verification of identity or payment for purchases;
· transactional information or data based on any of your activities on the Sites;
· shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
· any correspondence or information submitted or sent through or on our Sites, and correspondence sent to us; other information from your interaction with our Sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
· other information from third parties, such as such as demographic and traffic data, prescriptions, or for example, if you incur a debt to Kadence Healthcare, Inc., we may run a credit check, as permitted by law, to collect such a debt; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information.
We do not sell your personal information to, or share it with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we are allowed to conjoin your information with data we obtain through third parties and make use of it in such a way that enhances and customizes our services, content and advertising. We may also combine your data with information collected from other Kadence Healthcare, Inc. related websites, for the same purposes.
Our main goal in the collection of personal information is our attempt to give you a secure, effective, easy to use, personalized experience. You grant Kadence Healthcare, Inc. permission to use your personal information in the following ways:
· to proffer the services and customer assistance that you request;
· to resolve disputes, collect monies, and troubleshoot issues;
· to enforce our User Agreement, and defend against possible prohibited or illegal actions;
· personalize, measure, and enhance the services, content, and advertising offered by Kadence Healthcare, Inc.;
· provide you with information regarding special offers, website or policy updates, and targeted communications;
· examine information for accurateness, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a Customer Review or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information as outlined below:
· We may share your information (including and without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates, and related websites (the Sites). For example: to help identify and defend against potentially illegal activity as well as providing joint content and services;
· Contracted third parties who help with our business operations such as investigation of fraud, or bill collection.
· As required by federal, state or local law, judicial or administrative proceedings, or law enforcement and only as much information as is necessary and required for the specific verifiable request or proceeding.
Without limitation to the preceding, in every attempt to honor your privacy and our capacity to keep Kadence Healthcare, Inc. and KadenceHealthcare.com liberated from problematic users, we will in no way else wise reveal your personal information to governmental agencies, law enforcement, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, or materially comparable legal proof and documentation, with exception if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is required to preclude impending bodily injury or financial loss or to inform law enforcement about potential violations of the law.
Some pertinent things you should be aware of regarding cookies are that:
· Cookies are used to assist us in identifying you and to help keep you logged-in which allows you to input your password less often during a session.
· Most cookies that we use are systematically eliminated from your hard drive at the end of a browser session or when you log off of KadenceHealthcare.com.
· You have the ability to deny our cookies if your web client allows, although in so doing you may prevent or limit access to certain areas, features, or proper functionality of our Sites.
· You might receive cookies from a third party on particular pages of our Sites that we in no way control or regulate.
We provide an opt-in Newsletter that is delivered through email to users who have subscribed to receive these newsletters. KadenceHEalthcare.com makes every effort to ensure that the newsletter is CAN-SPAM compliant but also makes no guarantees about such compliance. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking here and submitting the same email address used to subscribe.
It is customary for KadenceHealthcare.com to send out emails or use other communications to contact you regarding your orders from Kadence Healthcare, Inc. or on KadenceHealthcare.com. For example, when you place an order with KadenceHealthcare.com, we send out an order confirmation via email and a shipping confirmation once shipped. These types of communications are necessary and required in the normal course of transacting with KadenceHealthcare.com and are not optional. By definition these types of emails are known as transactional emails.
Kadence Healthcare, Inc. may also from time to time contact its customers for various reasons such as customer surveys, product replacement reminders, user reviews, special promotions concerning products and services we offer, or very important news, legal notices, or other information that could affect our customers. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications you may contact us directly by phone or email to change your Communication Preferences.
Inbound phone calls to the Kadence Healthcare, Inc., or KadenceHealthcare.com phone numbers 1-877-449-8900, 714-220-0071, 855-272-7123 or other phone numbers used in KadenceHealthcare.com marketing and promotions, may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes. When you call a Kadence Healthcare, Inc. phone number, a recorded disclosure states “This call may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes.” By staying on the phone call after the recorded disclosure, you are hereby granting your consent for the call to be recorded.
Protecting Your Account
The password you choose is indispensable to access your account. Use a combination of unique identifiers (letters, numbers, and characters), and do not give away your KadenceHealthcare.com password to anybody. If for some reason you decide to give away your password or your personal information to others, be aware that you are accountable and liable for any and all activity executed under your account. If your password is compromised, you may lose considerable authority over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Accordingly, if for any reason you have revealed or lost control of your password, then you should notify KadenceHealthcare.com and change your password without delay.
Viewing and Making Changes to Your Personal Information
You may view and change much of your personal information by logging into your account at KadenceHealthcare.com. You are required to revise your personal information quickly when a change occurs or if it is erroneous. Upon your request, and as soon as it is reasonably practicable, your account will be terminated and your personal information archived, based on your account activity and if allowed under subsequently relevant laws. We do keep a record of personal information from terminated accounts to abide by legal requirements, avert fraudulent activity, collect monies due to us, resolve disputes, regulate issues, cooperate with any investigations, enforce our KadenceHealthcare.com User Agreement, and likewise take other actions legally allowed.
Protecting and securing your information is of the highest priority to us. We consider the data we collect and your personal information to be an extremely valuable asset that should be protected. Your information is stored and processed on dedicated servers located in the United States that are protected by physical and technological security measures. We use many methods in good faith to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access. However, as you may be aware, third parties may illegally intercept or access transmissions of your personal data or exchanges of information over the Internet, and there is the possibility that users may mistreat or mishandle your personal information that they find or gather during your interactions on the KadenceHealthcare.com website. Consequently, while we go to great lengths to safeguard your privacy, we in no way guarantee, and you should not have the expectation, that your personal data or exchanges of information over the Internet will always remain private. Here is more about the security of your personal information.
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts personal information you send to KadenceHealthcare.com.
· Email messages are not typically secure so we do not recommend sending us any critical financial information such as credit cards numbers, bank account numbers, or similar information via email. If you choose to provide this type of information via email, you do so at your own risk.
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection which encrypts your data.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off of your KadenceHealthcare.com account when finished using a shared computer.
Personal Health Information