No products in the cart.
Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
Convenient, compact, and quiet. With its built-in rechargeable battery the Mini Mesh Nebulizer can go with you anywhere and is ready when you need it
The Sunset Healthcare Solutions Mini Mesh Nebulizer w/ Rechargeable Battery offers the same great features as the NEB400 with the added benefit of a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. On a full charge, this handheld device can be used for up to 8 days* before needing to be recharged. The rechargeable Mini Mesh Nebulizer offers effective treatments in roughly ten minutes and provides users with status indicator lights to keep them aware of the device’s operational status. Patients are able to use either the included mouthpiece assembly or the face mask for respiratory treatment. Respiratory therapy should take approximately 10 minutes per 2 mL dose of liquid medication.
*If used for 30 minutes per day.
What is Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable Battery?
The Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable Battery is designed to aerosolize liquid drugs for patient inhalation. This nebulizer can be used at home, in the hospital, and in other care environments for pediatric patients ( greater than 4 years of age) and adult patients. It can be used with many medicines but it is not meant to be used in conjunction with Pentamidine.
Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer Components
The Mesh Nebulizer with rechargeable battery is made up of the medicine cup, main unit, and accessories.
The medicine cup is used for carrying prescription liquid medicines..
The main unit is used to provide power, and the accessories are made up of mouthpiece and masks that are meant to supply aerosolized medication to the respiratory system.
Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh Nebulizer Battery Life
One of the most prominent features of the Rechargeable Mini Mesh Nebulizer from Sunset is the 8-day battery life. The unit comes with a lithium-ion battery built into the handset that must be charged for a minimum of one hour before the first use (a full charge can take up to 4 hours). If used for 30 minutes per day, the Mini Mesh Nebulizer will last a full 8 days before needing to be recharged.
The device includes two LED indicators—one status and one charge indicator. A flashing blue status indicator lets the user know that the battery is low and needs to be recharged. When plugged in, the charge indicator will turn orange during recharge and green when a recharge is complete. The unit can be charged with the included USB power cord connected to either a wall outlet or powered USB port on a computer.
Using the Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh Nebulizer
- Properly clean and disinfect the nebulizer, then dry it before and after the first use, and after each use.
- Handle the nebulizer by holding the medicine cup in one hand and the main unit in the other.
- Gently insert the cup into its slot until you hear a clicking sound.
- Adding medicationHold and open the medicine cup clip
- You can fill the medicine cup with up to 8ml of a drug.
- Tighten the cover of the medicine cup.
- Other Notes:The mouthpiece, adult mask, and infant mask are categorized as Nebulizer accessories
- Please pick suitable accessories according to your specifications
- Attach a face mask or mouthpiece Click the power button to start the device. The green warning light will light up and the light will light up.
- The nebulizer will start working. Bring the mouthpiece’s narrow end into the mouth, using slightly closed lips.
- Or, keep the mask tight to your face, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Keep using the nebulizer in a comfortable, cool location. Take long and deep breaths.
Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh Nebulizer NEB401 Maintenance
The Sunset Healthcare Solutions Rechargeable Mini Mesh Nebulizer is easy to maintain thanks to the limited number of parts. Included in the box are the handset and USB charging cable, mouthpiece assembly, face mask, and medicine cup. Unlike some mesh nebulizers, the vibrating mesh disk is held in the medicine cup, so extra care must be taken when cleaning to avoid damage.
Prior to the first use, it is recommended to wash the mouthpiece assembly, medicine cup and mesh disk. Follow the manufacturer guidelines for washing these parts. After each use, be sure to nebulize water through the unit to remove any excess medication from the medicine cup or mesh disk. Next, disassemble and wash with distilled water. Allow all components to dry completely before reassembling.
Disinfection is recommended twice weekly by bringing water to a boil and allowing parts to soak in the boiling water for 10 minutes. If there is still any residue buildup following disinfection, repeat the cleaning process.
Damaged parts should be replaced immediately. If treatments begin to take longer than 10 minutes, this may indicate damage to the medicine cup at which point it should be replaced.
- Be careful to turn the system off.
- With each application, dump the leftover medication first and remove the connection for washing and disinfection from the main device. Immediately after cleaning, air dry the pieces.
- If the main unit and medication cup contain any residual liquid or moisture, clean this out before storing the device.
- Medicine Cup
- Remove the medicine cup from the Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh Nebulizer, open the cover, and drain the remaining fluid.
- Pour distilled water (3-6ml) into the Medicine Cup, and then close the cover tightly.
- To remove any remaining drug residue, use purified water and gently shake the cup.
- Open the medicine cup cover and wipe the medicine cup chambers with a lint-free towel moistened with 70 percent ethyl alcohol.
- Do this at least 3 times and air dry. Then re-add filtered water (3-6 ml).
- When the device is off, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, turn the light on and it will alternate between the green and blue colors. Release the button to enter the cleaning mode of the unit for 2 minutes. This will clean up any excess liquid on the mesh of the medicine cup as the distilled water is “nebulized”.
- Main Unit
- Wipe the Main Unit and Electrodes (connecting the Main Unit and Medicine Cup) gently with a dry clean medical gauze to ensure efficient contact between electrodes.
- Clean the main unit and electrodes with a surgical gauze soaked with 70% ethyl alcohol if there is any debris, and wash off the remaining liquid to make the system work normally.
- Protect your Mesh Nebulizer
- Keep the Medication Cup and Main Device clean to prevent malfunction of the product.
- Do not scrub or immerse the device in any liquid.
- What’s Included?
- Main Unit
- Medication Cup
- Adult Mask
- Pediatric Mask
- USB Cord
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual